- Bible, notepad, and pen
- Towel & washcloth, pillows, and blankets
- Tennis shoes and shower shoes
- Sun protection and water bottle that you can refill and carry with you
- Toiletries such as toothbrush, shampoo, soap, etc.
- Snacks to share in dorm-after worship
- Clothes for recreation, (bathing suit), and nice clothes for evening worship
- $$$ for snacks and for mission offering
- Optional – Color items for your school to wear or carry (i.e. color shirts or bandanas/jackets)
- Optional – Backpack suggested
What to Bring (.pdf)
* If students do bring cell phones please help be sure it is not a distraction at camp. They are not permitted in worship, Bible study times or at the ministry sites. SSAL will not be responsible for any lost or damaged phones.